Friday, September 01, 2006

You think these things are problems-PLEASE read all the way through and I think you will change your mind

As the gasoline post this is not one of my regular pool posts. I received a e-mail today that has changed my outlook on things and I think it might help some other people also.

1)Make a order online and it is on backorder for a month and you can not believe this is happening to you.

2)Realpooldeals.com ships you the wrong item and you think we did it on purpose to make your life miserable.

3)UPS shows up with a item that is damaged and you think we or they did it on purpose.

4)You receive a defective item and automatically Realpooldeals ships defective items to make people angry because it makes us laugh here in the office to hear your reactions.

5)You place a order online and it goes on a truck with hundreds of other items and we have no way of stopping the shipping but you think we do this on purpose to survive.

6)We make a bad mistake and do not refund you on a return immediately but really we are taking your eighty dollars and living it up in Mexico and plan to retire.

7) I think you get my point and yes we understand the inconvenience BUT

Now all that being said I went to this website http://www.saralie.com/ today which I probably have only met this strong woman/wonderful mother once and it has changed my outlook on a lot of things in my life and I think it will also help you with your everyday life.

Also if you want to help out in anyway please contact Eddie at La notte
(630) 663-19208123 S Cass Ave. Darien, IL 60561 great food great fun!The smallest things in life go a long way so reach out whether its donations or prayers everything counts.
God Bless
Poolman Out
Chrsitopher Bull

1 Comments:

At 12:25 AM, Blogger Sean said...

I go through your's details and I've had a polaris twice contrary to my wishes, and it will not perform well. it looks like a typewritter is in the bottom of the pool doing nothing but going around without much vacum. My friends are recommending Pool Rover from aquabot .So tell me if there is something better? Something that could really stick and vacum in the bottom and walls of the pool?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home